Woven in Italy by Loro Piana, this cloth gives any look a sophisticated flair. Hand sewn in the traditional Neapolitan style with a soft, spalla camicia (shirt sleeve shoulder), generous lapels, and the signature barchetta breast pocket. Details of the exquisite handwork are everywhere, from the buttonholes, to the hand-set sleeves, collar, and pic-stitched seams. Made up in a blend of Virgin Lambswool and Silk and cut with traditional notched lapels, side vents and flap over besom pockets. Includes signature hand-sewn lt. blue lapel buttonhole.
96% Virgin Wool, 4% Silk
Details & Fit
- Designed by Alexander Julian
- Pearl Grey with Light Blue Windowpane
- Steam out wrinkles. Dry clean only
- Half-Canvas, Soft-shoulder, Shorter Length, Slightly Tapered
- Notched Lapels
- 1/4 Lined with fully taped seams
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Chest: 41" taped
- Pant size: 35
- Wearing an EU: 52 / US: 42R